Monday, February 11, 2013

29 Faces for February

My, my.... day 11 already!  Cool.......

Did nothing yesterday until after 11PM, sometime.  Just made up a face, to get something done, and was finished before 11:30 PM.  So it certainly came in under the deadline for the day.  Left some of the working lines, erased a few.  There are some I truly hate leaving in, and others I don't mind being there. 




BIG switch in gears for today!  Went 3-D, and this was my plan for approximately 1/3 of the way through the project.  It's about time I got back to sculpting, so I popped in a movie and started conditioning some polymer clay.  By the time the movie was done, this guy had emerged.  Oh, the movie was "Shrek", so I guess I was in a whimsical mood. 


Tried a flash pic in the kitchen, which washed out one side of his face.   Then I took him out on the back steps, and snapped this one, which I'll use.  Yes, it's snowing.  Again.  Coming down fast in giant, fluffy flakes.  Sure, we need that, right?  My feelings are expressed well by this disgruntled and skeptical guy.  Grrrrr....

Whoops!  Late addition-- I forgot to add something old!

Ummmm... who shall it be?





Faramir, son of Denethor, in LOTR, RotK.  He is seeing Eowyn for the first time, as they both recuperate from war wounds.
 


No comments: