Friday, February 22, 2013

29 Faces for February

Well, good thing I was ahead a bit on Wednesday night, with an extra face!  I had a very busy day, yesterday -- no time to get in the mood to sketch, or anything creative.  I have had some time today, and got one sketch done.  We'll see what the weekend brings!

From Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest, Davey Jones, himself... played by Bill Nighy.
This was Wednesday night's extra face.



I'm back to Harry Potter, tonight!  From Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part 1, here is Griphook, the Goblin.  He has just been slashed with a knife by Bellatrix LeStrange. 


Interesting how taking a photo of a two-dimensional object can show up where I went wrong.  I'm used to it for the 3-D artwork, but 2-D to 2-D still surprises me.  I have some adjustments to make!


What should I do for an older piece?  How about Elrond, from LOTR, FotR.......



No comments: