Wednesday, February 20, 2013

29 Faces for February

Made a sketch last night, from Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest, and was watching it further for some more possibilities, when SNAP! The power went out! I still don't know what caused it, as we were having rain, but nothing vigorous.  Past weekend was windy, so I'm thinking damage was done to a large limb which hung suspended awhile, then finally dropped last night -- onto some important power lines.  Much of my town was affected, but not all of it.

Anyway, here is last night's piece, Joshamee Gibbs:  

In a discussion about the possibility of the East India Trading Company having complete control over the seas,  Elizabeth asks if that's bad.  Mr. Gibbs replies, "Bad!  Bad fer every mother's son what calls himself Pirate!  I think there's a bit more speed to be coaxed from these sails...."


Today, I did this one, Tia Dalma.  Gotta love Tia Dalma!


"You! You have A Touch of Destiny about you, William Turner!"




And now, for something older.... an Art Doll sculpt I did several years ago.










.

No comments: