Friday, March 15, 2013

Some Harry.... some Monty! (heehee)

I found a sketch I've been looking for, and I could be wrong, but I don't think I've posted it here before.  In fact, I could not find any photo of it in my files, so I assume it was never photographed, much less uploaded to anywhere.   The second sketch is new today.

The "found" sketch is one of  Norbert, the wee Norwegian Ridgeback baby dragon that has just hatched as Harry, Hermione, Ron and Hagrid watch on, in HP Sorcerer's Stone.  Even as a new hatchling, Norbert is dangerous, setting Hagrid's beard on fire with a mere hiccup!  But Hagrid is a proud, new "Mummy" and pats out the smoldering beard.



Norbert struggles to coordinate legs, wings, neck, and still has a shard of dragon eggshell on his head.



The next sketch is from another movie... something someone posted on Facebook, plus a Monty Python quote by someone else yesterday... inspired me to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail. (Again.  It's another of my faves.)  So here to work his Grail-finding spells, is:  



   TIM THE ENCHANTER!            "A what? ... a GRAIL?!!!"

No comments: