Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Harry Potter sketches/Order of the Phoenix

Two more.....
I waited for a good shot of Luna through four movies, and ended up going back to where we first saw her, in Order of the Phoenix.  I just was not happy with the shots of her in the later movies, although I adore her character!



Here, Harry has just witnessed a bizarre sight: Thestrals, which he never saw before, and which his friends still cannot see.  Luna Lovegood answers, "You're not going mad, I can see them too.  You're just as sane as I am!"  She is reading an upside-down magazine at the time she says this.

For the Holiday vacation, Harry is back to #12 Grimmauld Place, headquarters to the Order of the Phoenix, a secret organization to fight the evil Lord Voldemort.  It was the family estate for the Black family, and their retainer servant is the House Elf, "Kreacher."  He's entirely disagreeable, in both personality and appearance.  



"Nasty brat, standing there, as bold as brass --  Harry Potter! The boy who stopped the Dark Lord.  Friend of mudbloods and blood-traitors alike.  My poor mistress...." 

No comments: