Friday, January 11, 2013

Faces in the Dark

I have been sketching, quite a bit!  Mostly scenes (or rather, faces) from Lord of the Rings (all three movies) but also from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.  Have some other movies in mind to do this with, too!  Some sketches have been quite successful, others.... heh heh, less so!  I'll post some of my favorites, here.

Also, I have "signed up, " as it were, for a Facebook group's challenge, 29 Faces.  It's to start on the first of February, and go for 29 days.  (Hey, wait... this isn't a leap year!!!  Umm, I think the concept began last year.)  The challenge is to do 29 faces, in any medium, style, size, substrate -- and be done by the end of February.  The mood I've been in?  Yeah, with my eyes closed, I can do this!!!  (OK, not literally, of course!  But I'm thinking very positively, here!)

And so, to a few of the pieces I have already done, in recent weeks.  Still have not got the editing issues fixed; blue-shifted works are with flash, and yellow-shifted ones are without flash. 





 

No comments: