Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It arrived!






I can show off the July project now! She has received it (and loves it) so I can post photos of it where I please.
There is a scene in the movie, "Deathly Hallows, Part 1" where Ron returns and seems to be hoping for Hermione's forgiveness. We know what he's been through, and if we haven't already, we surely forgive him in this moment. As the woman he's wronged, Hermione needs a bit more time to forgive him ... but we forgive her that, too. He's dirty and wet, beleaguered and bedraggled, and all he can muster for her is this sweet, silly smile, a bit of pleading in his eyes, and one word, "Hey..." So I named the piece, "Hey..." He is holding the sword and the destroyed locket; he has his rucksack, and is standing on a snowy bed of leaves, with which he's about to get attacked when Hermione loses her temper at him. There's a snow-laden, fallen branch in the background. I've used a lovely, fine glitter on the snow, but it doesn't photograph well. The glitter just looks like dirty spots in a photo. I'd like to change the order in which the pics are displayed, but cannot find a way to do that, sorry.

No comments: