Sunday, February 1, 2015

29 Faces in February, 2015

Well, it's February!!!  
Time to start another "29 Faces in February" Challenge -- are you ready?  
Am I (Only time will tell......)

First, a shout-out to Ayala Art for hosting this invigorating challenge again!  Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy.......
  
Second, I thought I'd preface that I'm going to mix it up a bit this year.  I'd like to continue making the same type of face-art as before, but this time, I want to make a bit more from my computer Paint program.  The idea of those is to do them quickly, maybe 20 minutes or less.  It may not make great art, but should loosen me up considerably, and also make me less reliant upon pausing movies and sketching from the stills.  I think I need that, but want to finish a project or two of movie stills portraits.  If I can, I'll alternate days of each.  (It won't be 'Photoshop,' only 'Paint.')  Who knows, maybe I'll throw in a new clay face or two, as well.

And with that, I shall say.......
"Let the Games BEGIN!"

No comments: