Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Catching up!

Have done so very little with art this whole year!   But I have just finished a Harry Potter Crafts Group swap item.  I'll post a photo or two once I get word that it has been received by my swap partner.  I sure hope it gets there safely, and that she likes it!

On another note, I have been sketching a fair bit, in the past couple of days.  In preparation for the release of the new Peter Jackson movie, "The Hobbit" (part one) I'm re-watching "Lord of the Rings" on dvds.  It occurred to me the other night to make some sketches of the characters, and I've already done a few from the second movie, "The Two Towers".  If I feel they are good enough, I'll take photos soon, and post.  I'm no Alan Lee, by a LONG shot, but I'm feeling fairly good about these.

That's all I have for now! 

No comments: