Friday, July 16, 2010

Latest finished piece



Well, that centaur is at a standstill, since I can't find the mohair I want to use. However, in the meantime, I made a (modified) Skele-Gro bottle. It was made from an empty jar of Parmesan cheese, rather than a bottle, so I had to adapt the design a bit. But this too is from the Harry Potter movies. Only the contents of the bottle were described in the book, not the bottle itself, so the movie image is what I had to go by. The hippocamps are still inching along, and a few are quite close to being finished, but for their bases. If I can manage it, I'll include a few pics of the Skele-Gro jar. (By the way, Skele-Gro was the nasty tasting medicine given to Harry to grow back 33 bones in his right arm and hand, bones which an inept wizard had caused to disappear.)

No comments: